Located southwest of Kenya, the Masai Mara Game Reserve is a land of breathtaking views, endless plains and an abundance in wildlife. It is home to an excellent year-round concentration of wildlife as well as the herds of two million animals that make up the Great Migration. This tour is perfect for people who do not have a lot of time but still want to visit this famous reserve
Day 1: Flight to Masai Mara & Bush Walk
Welcome to Kenya! You will be met by our representative at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi and driven to Wilson Airport, the hub for all domestic safari flights.
Your flight with Mombasa Air Safari will take you on a 1-hour scenic journey to the famous Masai Mara. If you are in search for the Big 5, you came to the right place. The Masai Mara has excellent year round animal concentration and is known for its short-grass savannah plains, making wildlife spotting all the better.
Amani Amara Camp
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in the Masai Mara
unrise is a great time for wildlife spotting as animals tend to be the most active during the “golden hours”, when the first rays of sunshine come to rest on the savannah. Few predators hunt during the heat of the day, so the early morning is the best time to observe the thrill of the chase, or at least the aftermath of a hunt.
For your safari adventure today you can decide if you want to take a packed lunch for a full day game drive or come back to the camp for a hot lunch before returning to the bush in the afternoon.
Amani Mara Camp
Day 3: Flight to Nairobi & End of Tour
Enjoy your last African sunrise today as you take in the sights and sounds of nature all around you. After breakfast you will be invited by the lodge to plant a tree. The nature around the lodge used to be dry and desert like. With sustainable practices and dedication to nature this family-owned lodge has managed to grow a whole forest, eventually bringing water and wildlife back to the area. Planting your own tree is a nice way to give back to the land that has given you a piece of itself over the past couple of days.
Included in the tour
- Air transport
- Bottled water
- Full board accommodation for two nights
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
- Bottled water in the vehicle during the safari tour
- Safari Nature walks and experiment at the Equator.
Exclusive of the tour
- International Airfares
- Health & Medical insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Visas (currently US$ 50 per person all nationalities except US and Irish nationals are required to pay US$ 100 per person)
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, telephone, postage etc.
- Safaris in the iconic Masai Mara
- Private nature walk in the Masai Mara
- Domestic flights included!
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
USD 1300 /per person